808-833-5665 | Honolulu, HI
Are you about to tear down an old house, but you've discovered that there are hazardous materials present? Get a fully-trained environmental support team to efficiently dispose of them. All of our work is up to all legal standards.
• Remove asbestos. Avoid its carcinogenic effects!
• Remove lead. Heavy metals are toxic.
• Remove mold and mildew. Don't let them spread their spores.
• Address these dangers before demolition or decommissioning.
• Trust our experienced environmental managers and safety personnel.
• We're trained in HAZMAT and PCB disposal.
As experienced interior demolition contractors and consultants, we can handle and dispose all of the common materials that may be present in your commercial or residential property.
Let us assess your space for what biohazard remediation it may need. You will get work within your budget and can expect every precaution to be taken.
Get remediation or selective demolition. We work within your budget and meet the highest standards of safety.
Address dangers in your home or business today.